What We Do
Movement play is a natural way for young children to learn about themselves, others and the world they live in. It is crucial to the development of healthy, happy, thriving children and the Bare Toed Dance Company are committed to offering opportunities to move, dance and play creatively.
All our sessions support social and language development, creativity, physical health, developmental movement and emotional wellbeing.
Our work offers creative movement play opportunities for very young babies up to children age 11. We offer:
- regular parent and child classes
- sessions in schools, Sure Start programmes and playgroups
- comprehensive training programmes for teachers, other artists, parents and early years practitioners
- input at conferences/symposiums
- aerial dance performances
- aerial dance workshops
- Short and long term projects in collaboration with a variety of groups and organisations.